Monday, April 27, 2015
I did manage a little downtime, and got some recreational reading done. I've read both these before, and I'll read them again.
Sunday, April 26, 2015
The Kindle release of Ducky went live on Amazon today :-)
Three characters, a dead duck, and a plague-devastated city. What more could you ask for?
A post-apocalyptic short story of a ghostly girl, a pandemic and regret, told from three viewpoints.
Three tests this week, and a catch-up on the subjects I neglected in order to study for it, put paid to much of my writing hopes for the week. On the flip-side, I am learning to prioritise my writing, so I can write and study in a more balanced fashion. Let’s see how *that* goes.
New words produced: 2,931
Old words revised: 0
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0
Tier 1 Tasks
- TweenNovel2A—Anna and the Rock Dragons: edited, uploaded to Smashwords
- ShortStory407—Ducky: uploaded to Smashwords, Kindle
- Created 7 blog posts for this blog;
- Created 2 blog posts for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
- Created 3 blog posts for the C.M. Simpson Art and Photography blog;
The following ideas arrived last week—and were completed:
- Poem485—Starlit: about the promises of stars;
- Poem486—Cloud Giants Dancing: as for the title;
- Poem487—Dragon Trap: about an alliance and a trap involving dragons;
- Poem488—Star Light, Sky Knight: about knights in the future;
- ShortStory408—The First to Remember: the war on Aquapearl is over but its wounds are still fresh. A tale of honouring the dead—youcan read it here.