Delay to Release of 365 Days of Poetry

Well, life got interesting this week has seen me have to deal with a family member developing a spontaneous pneumo-thorax as well as resigning from my day job, so there will be a fortnight's delay to 365 Days of Poetry, while I catch up with things, and make sure I have the time to care for my family.




The poetry in this volume comes in a variety of styles and genres, and is arranged in no particular order. I have played with traditional forms such as the cinquain, and worked with free-form and rhyme. I have written about the world around me, and about worlds that probably don’t exist. I have tried to write poetry from the perspective of someone in the distant future writing about a new world, and I have written poetry with fantasy themes. Welcome to the worlds in my head.

Scheduled Release Date: November 15, 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go