Progress Report: Week 2, September 6-12, 2015


University break started this week, and I only have one and a half essays to write, instead of the four predicted – yay. Of course, I’ve spent a bit more time on my writing, getting ready for next year’s release schedule, since I know it’s going to be busy for 28 weeks out of the 52, I’d better work on that. I’m finding it hard to develop and maintain a writing habit with university, but it’s only for another year and a bit. After that, I get to decide what happens next, and I’m thinking writing full-time might just be it. Ask me again in six months. In the meantime, the essays took precedence, but reading and research time taken doesn’t come up as a word count. Lots of that, this week. Not much of anything else.
 

Overview


New words produced: 5,934
Old words revised: 0
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0
Bloggery: 0
University Prep and Assignments: 1,496

Back-on-Track Challenge:

  • Nil

Publishing Tasks


  • Created 1 blog posts for this blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go