Progress Report: Week Ending August 20, 2016



Long week, short on writing, but lots of catching up. This whole sick child thing, followed by being sick thing… waaay overrated. I also added the walking back in; it fit where it should, up until I got sick, but I had to fit my catch-up study in where I would normally put my writing, so… results as follows:

Overview

New words produced: 0
Old words revised: 0
Outlines and Notes: 0
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0
Bloggery: 715
University Prep and Assignments: 6,993

Story-A-Week Catch-Up Challenge Update

Nil Progress

Publishing Tasks

Created 3 blog posts for this blog;
Created 0 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
Created 0 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Art and Photography blog;

New Arrivals

Nil this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go