Writer Fitness: Pokewalking August 9-15, 2016


So this is, hopefully, going to be a regular feature for Tuesday. Why Tuesday? Because from Tuesday through Friday, my focus is on Ingress, but on Saturdays and Sundays, my kids like to go pokehunting, so we do that together. And, yes, sometimes I'll go solo, but not often. I'll include those occasions, too. In the meantime...

On Monday evening, I caught:



a drattini who wanted to know why I was still studying, a spearow who was adamant I give up the books for the day, and a rattata that said I needed to step away from the keyboard... or else. They were followed by...









 a psyduck and a rattata.

On Tuesday morning's walk, I caught:



one exeggcute lurking under a tree, a confrontational rattata, a very determined pidgey, and...


 ... a magikarp who couldn't quite jump high enough to escape, another rattata determined to bar my way, and a spearow, who thought I might be good for bread crumbs... boy was  it in for a surprise!

The ones that got away Tuesday morning were:

















This staryu who bowed quite politely, then leapt out of the ball and vanished in a puff of smoke, followed later by this pinsir, who lucked out when the game jammed and wouldn't load the next pokeball before crashing - next time, I tell you, next time.

On Tuesday Afternoon, I caught...



one krabby, one zubat, three pidgeys...


one spearow, one weedle

 
and, oh Lord...

 WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE RATTATA????
And then there's the one that got away...







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go