Pokemon Go: Pokedex Monster #112

Yeah, I know. It's not writing, but I figured you could do with a break from that. Apologies for not remembering to take a picture in the Augmented Reality mode, but here's a shot from the Pokeball. It's a mankey. First and only one I've ever seen, found down at the Kaleen Shopping Centre in Canberra, yesterday at around 08:10 - and #112.

I won't bore you with pictures of the 111 that came before - well, not today, at least, but, seeing as new ones are becoming few and far between, I'll introduce them as I see them - and let you know if they were caught or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go