Writing Life: The Publishing Year So Far



Well, it hasn’t been a disaster, so that’s a plus, but I’m behind on showing the new covers and letting you know about the new releases or pre-releases, and I’m definitely behind on my blog. I look back and see there was only one post in February, and none in March. My, things did get away from me, didn’t they?

I seem to have gotten up to showing the new covers but not the releases, and some of the new covers didn’t get covered at all. I’ll roll them up into a quick post, below.

JANUARY RELEASES

 



















FEBRUARY RELEASES
























MARCH RELEASES



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go