PokemonGo and Ingress: One New Pokemon and a Medal

Yesterday was one of those busy days, where I fitted in some PokemonGo and a bit of Ingress around class, study and writing.

I was very happy to capture this little fellow at a local portal, just before school pick-up:

And even happier today, when I scored another one in the same location - although a third one got away after scarfing down a few pineapps and going through most of my balls. I swear, I don't want to play bounce with these guys, but they just don't get it.






















I didn't have a lot of time between pick-up and getting back from class, so I filled it by eating lunch and crunching through a few more portals in Operation Portal Recon. I managed another hundred and fifty or so, before I had to get back to the business of real life and responsibility, but it was a good break. Later, last night, the results came through, so, later today, I'll begin the journey towards platinum... once my lesson prep is done.


So far, it's been a pretty good week. One more day to go... I wonder what mischief I can get into by then...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go