Progress Report: Week 3 October 2017


This week, I finished my university studies—but this report is about last week. Last week, I was still suffering from a sore back, while trying to keep up class attendances so that I didn’t drop below the attendance requirements. I wanted to graduate – and not miss out because of a technicality—so, not much got done, as I spent most of the week in bed when I wasn’t trying to do what needed doing.
 

Week 3 Progress

  • New words produced: 2,741
  • Works completed: 1 (short story – Memory’s Vampire)
  • Works edited: 1 (Army Boots and Stilettos)
  • Works published: 1
  • Bloggery: 1,795
  • University Prep and Assignments: I counted 11 hour s and 39 minutes, but there was more.

Writing News


Last week saw me scrape through with the e-release of Army Boots and Stilettos. It got out on time, but only just. I completed all last week’s priorities, which were to study for this week’s exams, and brush up the formatting of the first essay in lieu of exams and see if it needs more formatting. It didn’t need more references, and it’s formatting is fine.

     

June-July Challenge: Babes in London


Last week saw me scrape through the entry for Babes. I haven’t gotten to it this week.

NOTE: This adventure is not sanctioned in any way, shape or form by Fantasy Flight. It is not an official product, and I am in no way affiliated with them or they with me. There is no relationship between us. This adventure is mine, for fun, and for you, because some of you asked me to finish it.

Also, if you like this adventure and want to play it, please go buy the official rulebooks from somewhere where the original creators and publisher of the setting will be paid. I got mine from a Melbourne game store, but I’ve found PDF versions of the Player's Handbook and the Gamemaster's Handbook are now available from DriveThruFiction. If you enjoy their world, this is the best way to thank them.



Ingress Update


Last week’s Ingress consisted of  just the usual to and fro from university, and nothing more. Not a lot got done; I was too sore to go chasing portals - beyond the daily hack, which I did on Saturday morning, while I was out hunting ghost pokemon.

 

PokemonGo Update


Last week’s PokemonGo was pretty much the same—and for the same reasons, although to start the week, I hatched a snorlax, levelled up and earned a new gold medal - not a bad pay off for casual play on the journey to and from class.

I also managed a five-minute walk Saturday morning, and caught some of the Halloween pokemon, before going home and crashing. Up until that point, I'd thought I was on the mend...


Later that day, I checked to see if there were any evolutions I could do, and discovered three. That extra candy thing meant sending one of my strong togepi to the professor, but it paid off, evolution-wise.

 

Priorities for Week 4, October 2017


This week’s priorities are as follows:

  • Get through the exams
  • Upload the two essays-in-lieu-of-exams
  • Release the PoD version of Army Boots and Stilettos
  • Start the next short story
  • Round 1 edits of Wheelchair Mermaid.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go